Thursday, November 18, 2010

Veterans Day in Richmond Hill: Race draws a crowd, runner finds new beginning | savannahnow.com

For some reason this article has made what I have accomplished that much more real for me. I am finding myself feeling kind of emotional right now. Running that race was an amazing feeling and I loved the meaning and purpose of the race, it gave me that much more strength. It will be a moment I will always treasure and will never forget. I have great pride knowing I have finally conquered my weight loss challenges and that I can be a wonderful example for my children. I am finally the person I've always wanted and knew I could be. Truth is I hated myself when I was overweight and I want to do everything I can to never have my children feel that way about themselves. I never want anyone to feel that way about themselves, ever! I love who I am now. I love how great I feel. I love how much energy I have to give. I take great pride in my accomplishments and I love everyone who has provided me so much support during my struggles. This is truly just the beginning for me because all I see now is all the possibilities. The ability to inspire is a true gift. Never tell yourself you can't because I know you can and I can prove you can!
Veterans Day in Richmond Hill: Race draws a crowd, runner finds new beginning | savannahnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment